Computer Repair Orange County (714)975-3656
Our IT Technical Qualifications
Our tightly knit group of highly focused IT professionals is led by Greg Masley, an immensely experienced and pedigreed Network and Systems Administrator with a vast amount of industry experience under his belt. Over the years, Greg and his associates have successfully overseen and carried out various complex assignments and undertakings for a number of clients of regional and national repute.
Greg’s portfolio of professional achievements is accentuated by an array of specialized qualifications. He has excelled in several industry based certifications in the domains of Networking, Server, and Systems Management, including those from top names and awarding bodies such as Microsoft, Cisco and Novell.
Following is a brief about his educational background and a list of professional qualifications
Professional Qualification: Novell Certified Network Administration and Engineering Program (Graduated in the top 10% of the JTPA Grant Class)
University: California State University – Fullerton
Certification: CNE – Certified Novell Network Engineer
Certification: CNA – Certified Novell Network Administrator
Certification: MCSE – Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
Security Clearance: SECRET – Department Of Defense, United States Government
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Seventeen years of Network Engineering experience, with a demonstrated ability to quickly learn and integrate new technology in a variety of industries.
- Proven expertise in various network technologies, detailed below.
- Certified in both Novell Netware and Microsoft Windows networks.
- Proven success in implementing management, operations, technical and interpersonal skills to increase productivity, reliability and teamwork to benefit the company.
- Team Lead for security, repair, installation, migration, and maintenance of large-scaleWindows and Novell network of over 7000 end users.
- Hands on experience in Wireless Networking, 10/100/1000 Ethernet, Optical Networking, Switching/Bridging (VLAN, Spanning Tree), VPNs, LAN/WAN/MAN, TCP/IP Protocol, IP Addressing and Subnetting, IP Access Lists, Routing Protocols, Token Ring, ATM, Frame Relay, HP OpenView NNM, Cisco Works for Switched Internetworks, Resource Manager Essentials, Cisco Security Management Center (PIX, IDS), Microsoft Visio, WebNM, IBM compatible computers, Windows 2000/NT/XP, Remote Desktop Management, Microsoft Office 2000/XP, Norton, Remedy, Compupic Pro, Network Security, MicroStation (95/SE/J/8)
- Hands on experience with Cisco 2600/3600/4000/7200/7500 series routers, Cisco Catalyst 1900/2900/5000/5500 series switch, Cisco 3550 Multilayer Switch, Cisco PIX Firewall, Cisco IDS 515E, CAD/CAM Systems, Netopia Routers, IBM Workstations and Servers, Printers
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Windows Enterprise Server, Small Business Server and Workstation NT through 2003, Novell 3.1-5.1, UNIX, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Office, Word Perfect, AutoCAD, MAPICS, Rhumba Reflections, ISA Server
- Programming experience in Visual Basic, Basic, COBOL, FORTRAN, SQL, Oracle and DBASE
- MCSE, CNA, and CNE Certified
- United States Department Of Defense SECRET Security Clearance 2005
MASLEY AND ASSOCIATES
Orange County, CA 1994 To Present
Senior Computer Network Consultant
- 2GWLAN for Harris and General Dynamics for Peterson Airforce Base In Colorado and Luke Airforce Base in Arizona. Designed 2 GW Wireless LAN that went into both Airforce bases and he also implemented them. Worked with Aruba Controllers, Aruba Access Points, RADIUS and TACACS Servers, used Motorola LAN Planner to do the design.
- Network Engineer responsible for system configuration, communications, and installation of hardware, operating systems, and software applications.
- Installed and maintained entire computer networks for major Southern California and Colorado companies including:
- JNIC Missile Defense Agency Schreiver Air Force Base Department Of Defense, Net Solutions, Planet Network, Analysts International, Accucode, Capitol Records, Unihealth Insurance, Fuji Bank, UNOCOL 76, Price Company, Mellon Financial, Mallinckrodt Medical, Shiley Medical, AJS Accounting Service, Online Connecting Point, Sandpiper Computer, Nadek, ARC, Farmers Insurance, Classic Homes, Horizon, Qualtek Manufacturing, Powell Manufacturing, RL Holdings, Gart Sports, The Sports Authority, COACT, St. Joseph’s Hospital, Anaheim Memorial Medical Center, Computer Support Network and Manpower Technical.
- Performed nationwide wireless network upgrade for The Sports Authority and Gart Sports on multi-tier network with over 1000 users.
- Migrated St. Joseph’s Hospital from Novell to Windows 2000 Server with Exchange 2000 on multi-site network with over 2000 users.
- Migrated Anaheim Memorial Hospital from Windows 98, NT Server, and Exchange 5.5 to Windows XP, 2000 Server, and Exchange 2000 on multi-site network with over 4000 users.
- Designed and documented data and voice networks from the ground up.
- Trained customers and managers on system capabilities and usage.
- Performed Systems Administration on Windows Servers and Clients for Local and Wide Area Networks.
- Configured and tested all necessary network platforms under extreme time constraints resulting in successful customer acceptance of required test bed network.
- Established network security measures in order to support defense agency accreditation for The Department Of Defense at Schreiver Air Force Base JNIC Missile Defense Agency.
- Recommended and implemented network wide security management solution, including Firewall policies and configuration, router access-lists, and agent based network monitoring.
- Administered and supported Citrix network environment for Classic Homes including building new Citrix servers and load balancing
Irvine, CA 1994 To 1999
- Managed all aspects of several network implementations including network planning, design, testing, documentation, deployment and maintenance of Windows based system.
- Responsible for complete support, installation, maintenance and training for all network and system components.
- Developed training and support plans for 400-user network.
- Lead effort to migrate Novell based Microsoft and CCMail servers with upgraded Windows NT based Exchange Servers. Included development and implementation of plan to provide remote access to e-mail and database servers via Windows NT RAS.
- Administered Windows NT, Back Office, Exchange, RAS, AS400s, MAPICS, JD Edwards, Rhumba and Reflections.
COMPUTER SUPPORT NETWORK
Huntington Beach, CA 1993-1994
- Responsible for hardware and software system configuration, installation, repair and maintenance on Microsoft and Novell networks, PCs and printers.
- Managed large team with diverse backgrounds to consistently provide increased customer satisfaction and system performance.
- Supervised staff of seven computer and network technicians
- Managed daily company operations and client accounts.
- Designed, configured and installed Novell Networks and PC systems.
- Provided technical and cost considerations for proposals to satisfy customers.
- Sourced vendors and provided on-site technical support on workstations and network hardware and software
Related terms: Qualifications for Senate, Qualifications for Medicaid, Qualification Definition, Qualification Standards, Job Qualifications, Resume Qualifications, List Job Qualifications, Disability Qualifications